Botanical Song (500 pieces)
“Botanical Song” is a beautiful reproduction of the unique, highly stylised Botanical Abstraction of the structural blooms commonly found in Australia and are a beloved subject in Susan’s art. This labour intensive style of painting is highly sought after by collectors and Susan is thrilled to present a small print range featuring these exquisite little gems. The high contrast, colorful pieces are exactly what you didn't know you needed. Do it once, or do it again and again. Your brain will thank you either way.
The art was designed by the talented Susan (you can call her "Suse") Nethercote. Learn more about Suse here.
More than a puzzle
- DESIGNED FOR MINDFULNESS. Our puzzles feature art that uses design elements to foster relaxation and quiet the mind, such as natural fractals, seascapes, shades of blue, green landscapes and cheerful scenes.
- WOMAN-OWNED. We’re working to even the playing field, one piece at a time.
- BETTER TOGETHER. 10% of every dollar you spend on our puzzles goes back to the contributing artists.
- MADE IN THE UNITED STATES. Unlike most puzzles, Lemonade puzzles are designed and manufactured in the US. We are proud of the fact that those that produce our puzzles make a living wage and work in good conditions.
- ECO FRIENDLY. We want to leave this Earth better than we found it. To achieve this, our puzzles and boxes are produced with recycled chipboard, artwork is printed with soy inks, and the shrink-wrap and plastic bag inside are made of biodegradable plastic.
Completed puzzle is 19.3" by 26.6"